My first Tiff Sale
So I have only been at this for a few months and with only a few downloads and not even a single level 2 image.
I just got my first Tiff download of a heavily modified image of a lightning picture I took in 2009. I took the picture while sitting in the back of ford explorer with my camera pointing towards an incoming lightning storm, taking bulb exposures nearly the entire time to get as many lighting strikes as possible. I processed the image and decided to make it a secondary color (Green) just because.
While I was taking these bulb exposures a car happened to go by while I was on the side of a gravel road so I got just a streak of brake and front headlights. This turned out to be a great seller as well.
Photo credits: James Harbal.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project