My first Tiff Sale
So I have only been at this for a few months and with only a few downloads and not even a single level 2 image.
I just got my first Tiff download of a heavily modified image of a lightning picture I took in 2009. I took the picture while sitting in the back of ford explorer with my camera pointing towards an incoming lightning storm, taking bulb exposures nearly the entire time to get as many lighting strikes as possible. I processed the image and decided to make it a secondary color (Green) just because.
While I was taking these bulb exposures a car happened to go by while I was on the side of a gravel road so I got just a streak of brake and front headlights. This turned out to be a great seller as well.
Photo credits: James Harbal.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready