My first Tiff Sale
So I have only been at this for a few months and with only a few downloads and not even a single level 2 image.
I just got my first Tiff download of a heavily modified image of a lightning picture I took in 2009. I took the picture while sitting in the back of ford explorer with my camera pointing towards an incoming lightning storm, taking bulb exposures nearly the entire time to get as many lighting strikes as possible. I processed the image and decided to make it a secondary color (Green) just because.
While I was taking these bulb exposures a car happened to go by while I was on the side of a gravel road so I got just a streak of brake and front headlights. This turned out to be a great seller as well.
Photo credits: James Harbal.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes