My first Tiff Sale
So I have only been at this for a few months and with only a few downloads and not even a single level 2 image.
I just got my first Tiff download of a heavily modified image of a lightning picture I took in 2009. I took the picture while sitting in the back of ford explorer with my camera pointing towards an incoming lightning storm, taking bulb exposures nearly the entire time to get as many lighting strikes as possible. I processed the image and decided to make it a secondary color (Green) just because.
While I was taking these bulb exposures a car happened to go by while I was on the side of a gravel road so I got just a streak of brake and front headlights. This turned out to be a great seller as well.
Photo credits: James Harbal.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images