My first TIFF sale!
I was so pleased to see one of my image being downloaded as TIFF! If I know where this image would show-up (may be on a cover of a magazine or something), it would be so encouraging! To be honest, after I had about 20 images approved including the one that was downloaded as TIFF, I had lost interest as I had just 2 sells. But after that TIFF sell, I have became more active and have uploaded a bunch of images with different subjects. In February, I got almost 25 images approved, and now I am at 53 images and counting. At this point, I just like to have little more sells! Thanks for reading and I welcome any critiques on any of the images in my portfolio.
Here is the image that got sold as TIFF:
Photo credits: Chamanzinga.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day