My first TIFF sale!
I was so pleased to see one of my image being downloaded as TIFF! If I know where this image would show-up (may be on a cover of a magazine or something), it would be so encouraging! To be honest, after I had about 20 images approved including the one that was downloaded as TIFF, I had lost interest as I had just 2 sells. But after that TIFF sell, I have became more active and have uploaded a bunch of images with different subjects. In February, I got almost 25 images approved, and now I am at 53 images and counting. At this point, I just like to have little more sells! Thanks for reading and I welcome any critiques on any of the images in my portfolio.
Here is the image that got sold as TIFF:
Photo credits: Chamanzinga.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava