My First Triple Play - P,W & I - ELs on the Same Image!!!
Over the course of my time here on DT, I haven't had a lot of extended license sale - mostly stright credit purchases at different levels. Then a couple days ago I look at my account and see a huge jump (for me) in my profits from earlier in the day. I saw it was the same image purchased 3 times, and I figured maybe one was ok, but that the buyer had just been button happy. Then I noticed they bought three different extended licenses - a P, W & I - new first/milestone!!! Here's the image that made my day...
A few days later, no return, so I think it might really stick!!! Now, if I could only figure out what magazine it was going to be in...:)
Photo credits: Lawrence Weslowski Jr.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite