My first two model releases, and my first shots with real people!
This morning I got my first approval for shots with my "models" in them, and it's really exciting! Going forward I think this will be a lot of fun. First I was glad to meet them because they're a married couple who climbs together. Makes it easier to find a few folks to climb with last minute. And now I can upload some of our better climbing shots (I've got tons of those shots).
I'll have to see what else we can do with "outdoor people" photos. This is a new realm for me. I've always stayed away from photos with people in them, so now I get to learn and experiment some more!
Glad I started in with Dreamstime. It's really getting me to think about how I shoot, and it's getting me to try things I wouldn't have tried otherwise.
Oh, 2 photos away from 100! Fun, fun, fun!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project