My First Upload
The picture was taken in early summer last year. It was a rainy morning, I drove at the speed less than 100 mile per hour along the expressway for my work. With the dark cloud weltering and the thunder roaring as well as the lightning flashing further, it was raining heavily then. The air was vapored and cold slightly. My mood was as grey as the weather.
Setting across the paddy field, the expressway was higher above the land. I could see subtile green rice seedings from the side windows. It could be seen from the front window screen that some vehicles were rushed, they aroused water frog at their rumps.
When I was near to the biggest bridge which was as long as 1,900 metres, the wind stopped and the rain vanished. I stopped at the bridgehead by curb. Got out and took the picture at couchant pose. My mood was relaxing.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs