My First Upload
The picture was taken in early summer last year. It was a rainy morning, I drove at the speed less than 100 mile per hour along the expressway for my work. With the dark cloud weltering and the thunder roaring as well as the lightning flashing further, it was raining heavily then. The air was vapored and cold slightly. My mood was as grey as the weather.
Setting across the paddy field, the expressway was higher above the land. I could see subtile green rice seedings from the side windows. It could be seen from the front window screen that some vehicles were rushed, they aroused water frog at their rumps.
When I was near to the biggest bridge which was as long as 1,900 metres, the wind stopped and the rain vanished. I stopped at the bridgehead by curb. Got out and took the picture at couchant pose. My mood was relaxing.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)