My First Upload
The picture was taken in early summer last year. It was a rainy morning, I drove at the speed less than 100 mile per hour along the expressway for my work. With the dark cloud weltering and the thunder roaring as well as the lightning flashing further, it was raining heavily then. The air was vapored and cold slightly. My mood was as grey as the weather.
Setting across the paddy field, the expressway was higher above the land. I could see subtile green rice seedings from the side windows. It could be seen from the front window screen that some vehicles were rushed, they aroused water frog at their rumps.
When I was near to the biggest bridge which was as long as 1,900 metres, the wind stopped and the rain vanished. I stopped at the bridgehead by curb. Got out and took the picture at couchant pose. My mood was relaxing.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles