My First Uploads
I'm new to this site, I'm new to stockphoto's all together. As most of you guys, I'm amazed at the level of quality I see in the pictures on dreamstime.
As most of you, I felt that some of the rejected pictures were actually nice. But reading the reasons why they got rejected, well ... it makes sense. When you look at the pictures some of you guys are posting up here .... rejection gets easier :-) On top of that you can use this advice in order to improve.
Now my first uploads are done, i'm just wondering how you get exposure and how long it takes before you get your first views. As it's always nice to know that you are not the only one looking at your pictures.
If any of you guys has any advice, it's always more than welcome.
this is my first picture online, it might not be the best, but it's a milestone for me :
Photo credits: Fiifre.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For