My First Uploads
I'm new to this site, I'm new to stockphoto's all together. As most of you guys, I'm amazed at the level of quality I see in the pictures on dreamstime.
As most of you, I felt that some of the rejected pictures were actually nice. But reading the reasons why they got rejected, well ... it makes sense. When you look at the pictures some of you guys are posting up here .... rejection gets easier :-) On top of that you can use this advice in order to improve.
Now my first uploads are done, i'm just wondering how you get exposure and how long it takes before you get your first views. As it's always nice to know that you are not the only one looking at your pictures.
If any of you guys has any advice, it's always more than welcome.
this is my first picture online, it might not be the best, but it's a milestone for me :
Photo credits: Fiifre.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images