My First Uploads
I have just joined DT and am already having fun. I uploaded a few shots from a crab fishing expedition off the coast of Alaska and all were accepted. I'm really looking forward to building a large portfolio next year if time permits and it is great reading the experiences in every else's blogs. That is a nice feature here at DT.
Photo credits: Vintagepix.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings