My first video Behind the scenes
Hello guys, yesterday I've tried to create my first "behind the scenes" test-video, actually to attract new potential models for my portfolio.. This video just showing the process making of photos in the green meadow, with some hint to business concept theme..
So, brief history, at the 5th April we arrived to the green meadow, but weather was not so good as we would like, it was about +10?С (50?F) and the sky was cloudy and gray, not for happy photos;) That's because in the last seconds of video only 4 photos in slideshow, and the sky is fake;).
The whole video not so informative, video-crew has shot just a little, for test, but anyway although the test version the 1st video is released! So have a nice watching:)
2nd video will be approximately in 2-3 weeks, I hope it would be more interesting, so if you like the 1st - stay tuned!:)
Photo credits: Anton Ovcharenko.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget