My First Year Anniversary
This is my official first year anniversary as I started uploading mid October of last year. I am so pleased as I reached 200 uploads and a total of 60 sales all in one day. Here is my 200th image approved.
I know 200 images in one year in not a lot compared to all the wonderful photographers and illustrators on Dreamstime with fantastic huge ports. But I am super happy to be appreciated by all the DT's staff and all the buyers out there.
So today I would like to share a piece of pie with all my fellow DT members to celebrate.
Thank you to DT Staff and Buyers have a wonderful day.
Photo credits: Susan Mcarthur Letellier.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!