My First Year Anniversary - Dreamstime
This is my official first year anniversary as I started uploading mid October of last year. I am so pleased as I reached 200 uploads and a total of 60 sales all in one day. Here is my 200th image approved.
I know 200 images in one year in not a lot compared to all the wonderful photographers and illustrators on Dreamstime with fantastic huge ports. But I am super happy to be appreciated by all the DT's staff and all the buyers out there.
So today I would like to share a piece of pie with all my fellow DT members to celebrate.
Thank you to DT Staff and Buyers have a wonderful day.
Photo credits: Susan Mcarthur Letellier.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone