My first year on DT
So when I came back in May last year, I started uploading and learnt the hard way with a low AR.
I never celebrated when I reached 50 uploads, or 100, and I said I would celebrate when my down loads were more than uploads, or an image went to level 2, or 200 uploads, whichever came first.
This weekend my downloads were more than uploads! I also have 2 images that need only one more download to reach level 2!
I have a small portfolio of 170 which sat at 50 uploads for many months, so I thank those designers who have downloaded my images.
My highest image revenue was for my Russian-Blue cat bellagio.
So what has your first year been like?
Photo credits: Bigpressphoto.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget