My first year on DT
So when I came back in May last year, I started uploading and learnt the hard way with a low AR.
I never celebrated when I reached 50 uploads, or 100, and I said I would celebrate when my down loads were more than uploads, or an image went to level 2, or 200 uploads, whichever came first.
This weekend my downloads were more than uploads! I also have 2 images that need only one more download to reach level 2!
I have a small portfolio of 170 which sat at 50 uploads for many months, so I thank those designers who have downloaded my images.
My highest image revenue was for my Russian-Blue cat bellagio.
So what has your first year been like?
Photo credits: Bigpressphoto.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject