My first year on DT
So when I came back in May last year, I started uploading and learnt the hard way with a low AR.
I never celebrated when I reached 50 uploads, or 100, and I said I would celebrate when my down loads were more than uploads, or an image went to level 2, or 200 uploads, whichever came first.
This weekend my downloads were more than uploads! I also have 2 images that need only one more download to reach level 2!
I have a small portfolio of 170 which sat at 50 uploads for many months, so I thank those designers who have downloaded my images.
My highest image revenue was for my Russian-Blue cat bellagio.
So what has your first year been like?
Photo credits: Bigpressphoto.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror