My first year on DT
So when I came back in May last year, I started uploading and learnt the hard way with a low AR.
I never celebrated when I reached 50 uploads, or 100, and I said I would celebrate when my down loads were more than uploads, or an image went to level 2, or 200 uploads, whichever came first.
This weekend my downloads were more than uploads! I also have 2 images that need only one more download to reach level 2!
I have a small portfolio of 170 which sat at 50 uploads for many months, so I thank those designers who have downloaded my images.
My highest image revenue was for my Russian-Blue cat bellagio.
So what has your first year been like?
Photo credits: Bigpressphoto.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite