My first year on DT
So when I came back in May last year, I started uploading and learnt the hard way with a low AR.
I never celebrated when I reached 50 uploads, or 100, and I said I would celebrate when my down loads were more than uploads, or an image went to level 2, or 200 uploads, whichever came first.
This weekend my downloads were more than uploads! I also have 2 images that need only one more download to reach level 2!
I have a small portfolio of 170 which sat at 50 uploads for many months, so I thank those designers who have downloaded my images.
My highest image revenue was for my Russian-Blue cat bellagio.
So what has your first year been like?
Photo credits: Bigpressphoto.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster