My Free Image
In case you did not notice, I have 3 free images availalable in DT.
I captured this one back in 2002. Its a bonfire of sort at the back of my parents house in Malaysia. We were doing a bit of cleaning and the old furnitures and other things met their end in the fire.
This was taken during autumn at Nyon, Switzerland. Amazing colors and cool sunrise. Wish I had the skills back then to capture the pretty view.
I tried to include a green bench as foreground to add more depth. It was really dark and I decided to paint it with lights, using only a small flashlight, As you can see, it did not work out very well and was rejected upon submission.
But the colors in the sky were still pretty. So I offered this one for the free section in DT to share the beautiful colors of the sky. DT accepted it.
I tried to submit a few more picture for the free section but none went through.
Do you guys face a similar problems?
Or was it because of my old, creaking PC? :)
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!