My funny lenses
"Poor optical performance due to low lens quality, such as lens fringing, chromatic aberrations, uneven sharpness in focus area."
However the next shot is accepted even if its taken with the same camera and the same lens. How can my lens go bad and then good again?
My camera should not be a problem as I use a Nikon D2x and Nikon lenses.
Can maybe somebody shed light on my funny lenses? Would be grateful, as I kinda don't like that particular comment.
Thanks for helping out.
Photo credits: , Beat Germann.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings