My funny lenses
"Poor optical performance due to low lens quality, such as lens fringing, chromatic aberrations, uneven sharpness in focus area."
However the next shot is accepted even if its taken with the same camera and the same lens. How can my lens go bad and then good again?
My camera should not be a problem as I use a Nikon D2x and Nikon lenses.
Can maybe somebody shed light on my funny lenses? Would be grateful, as I kinda don't like that particular comment.
Thanks for helping out.
Photo credits: , Beat Germann.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava