My funny lenses
"Poor optical performance due to low lens quality, such as lens fringing, chromatic aberrations, uneven sharpness in focus area."
However the next shot is accepted even if its taken with the same camera and the same lens. How can my lens go bad and then good again?
My camera should not be a problem as I use a Nikon D2x and Nikon lenses.
Can maybe somebody shed light on my funny lenses? Would be grateful, as I kinda don't like that particular comment.
Thanks for helping out.
Photo credits: , Beat Germann.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal