My funny lenses
"Poor optical performance due to low lens quality, such as lens fringing, chromatic aberrations, uneven sharpness in focus area."
However the next shot is accepted even if its taken with the same camera and the same lens. How can my lens go bad and then good again?
My camera should not be a problem as I use a Nikon D2x and Nikon lenses.
Can maybe somebody shed light on my funny lenses? Would be grateful, as I kinda don't like that particular comment.
Thanks for helping out.
Photo credits: , Beat Germann.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs