My funny lenses
"Poor optical performance due to low lens quality, such as lens fringing, chromatic aberrations, uneven sharpness in focus area."
However the next shot is accepted even if its taken with the same camera and the same lens. How can my lens go bad and then good again?
My camera should not be a problem as I use a Nikon D2x and Nikon lenses.
Can maybe somebody shed light on my funny lenses? Would be grateful, as I kinda don't like that particular comment.
Thanks for helping out.
Photo credits: , Beat Germann.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!