My goal for May! - Complete
I made my goal for the month, with 15 days to spear. My goal were to have at least 100 images up before April ended. That feels like success to me :). I have more then 100 pictures online now. I like to thank for all l the support I have gotten to reach my goal. I'll definitely keep uploading to Dreamstime.
As i said in my earlier post i feel very inspired, im still having that feeling. Completing your goals is very fulfilling
Photo credits: Matthiase.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget