My Goals for the following year
I have to admit, I have been slow to upload stock photos. My goal for the following year is to start uploading more. As I have started uploading more, my sells have started to increase in the last month. This has giving me a drive to shoot more stock and to upload more here on Dreamstime. I hope everyone follows after my goals and does the same.....it is my challenge to you.
Photo credits: Tommy Brison.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget