My Goals Part 2
This month I have really started working on those goals that I posted about hitting stock photography a lot harder. I have now tried uploading at least a couple of photos everyday this month. As it warms up, I will be shooting more and more also. I have 7 waiting for approval right now and would like to up those numbers even more. Some of them approved in the last week are:
Just to name a few that has got approved this month. Not only would I like to grow on here with stock photos, but I would love to see you do the same.
Today is Chinese New Years and Valentines Day, so I want to wish you and your families the best.
Dreamstime's employees...I hope they were nice and gave you the day off. Hope you enjoy your day with your family.
Photo credits: Tommy Brison.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget