My Goals Part 2
This month I have really started working on those goals that I posted about hitting stock photography a lot harder. I have now tried uploading at least a couple of photos everyday this month. As it warms up, I will be shooting more and more also. I have 7 waiting for approval right now and would like to up those numbers even more. Some of them approved in the last week are:
Just to name a few that has got approved this month. Not only would I like to grow on here with stock photos, but I would love to see you do the same.
Today is Chinese New Years and Valentines Day, so I want to wish you and your families the best.
Dreamstime's employees...I hope they were nice and gave you the day off. Hope you enjoy your day with your family.
Photo credits: Tommy Brison.
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk
- Triberg Waterfalls, Germany: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret
- Tip from the Hunters: Safety First