My Goals Part 2
This month I have really started working on those goals that I posted about hitting stock photography a lot harder. I have now tried uploading at least a couple of photos everyday this month. As it warms up, I will be shooting more and more also. I have 7 waiting for approval right now and would like to up those numbers even more. Some of them approved in the last week are:
Just to name a few that has got approved this month. Not only would I like to grow on here with stock photos, but I would love to see you do the same.
Today is Chinese New Years and Valentines Day, so I want to wish you and your families the best.
Dreamstime's employees...I hope they were nice and gave you the day off. Hope you enjoy your day with your family.
Photo credits: Tommy Brison.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon