My hobby is taking over my life!!!
Its been a month since I joined, and I'm already addicted. After submitting a small tester set of 6 of my best images (two rejected) and then jetting off to the egypt for a wonderful vacation, I was really pleasantly surprised to find that I had a sale on not one, but two of my images!
Unfortunately, nothing has changed between the first two weeks and now except that I've managed to get a few more images up with a stack for review and also decreased my acceptance ratio. I can now say that after a long struggle last night, that I am now a master of the FTP upload though! Not the most user-friendly thing I've ever come across.
Next months challenge...Asking friends: "PRETTY PLEASE will you sign this model release? Yes your photo can end up anywhere, no I cannot give you any financial compensation'
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava