My hobby is taking over my life!!!
Its been a month since I joined, and I'm already addicted. After submitting a small tester set of 6 of my best images (two rejected) and then jetting off to the egypt for a wonderful vacation, I was really pleasantly surprised to find that I had a sale on not one, but two of my images!
Unfortunately, nothing has changed between the first two weeks and now except that I've managed to get a few more images up with a stack for review and also decreased my acceptance ratio. I can now say that after a long struggle last night, that I am now a master of the FTP upload though! Not the most user-friendly thing I've ever come across.
Next months challenge...Asking friends: "PRETTY PLEASE will you sign this model release? Yes your photo can end up anywhere, no I cannot give you any financial compensation'
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know