Zibo, my lovely hometown, lies in Shandong Province, China.
It is a small village with a beautiful scene like a picture.
It has more than 300 peoples in the villiage, the young, the old, men and women, I like them very much.
Photo credits: Chinaphoto163.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles