Zibo, my lovely hometown, lies in Shandong Province, China.
It is a small village with a beautiful scene like a picture.
It has more than 300 peoples in the villiage, the young, the old, men and women, I like them very much.
Photo credits: Chinaphoto163.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster