Zibo, my lovely hometown, lies in Shandong Province, China.
It is a small village with a beautiful scene like a picture.
It has more than 300 peoples in the villiage, the young, the old, men and women, I like them very much.
Photo credits: Chinaphoto163.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes