Zibo, my lovely hometown, lies in Shandong Province, China.
It is a small village with a beautiful scene like a picture.
It has more than 300 peoples in the villiage, the young, the old, men and women, I like them very much.
Photo credits: Chinaphoto163.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images