Zibo, my lovely hometown, lies in Shandong Province, China.
It is a small village with a beautiful scene like a picture.
It has more than 300 peoples in the villiage, the young, the old, men and women, I like them very much.
Photo credits: Chinaphoto163.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities