My Humble Thanks
Just yesterday, one of my listed "favorite" photographers, Starblue, posted a blog about her favorite collections. I was humbly honored that her first two collections mentioned were mine and most specifically the collection "For My Eternal Beloved".
When I opened and read Starblue's blog, my heart just welled up inside and I could not hold back the tears that flooded my eyes. I realized that my collection had touched another and that my grief was not alone any more. I want to say Thank You Starblue for your comforting review.
P.S. - I have never, EVER blogged on any site before so I hope this attempt to thank my viewers comes across as I would that it should come across. Thank you much.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget