My Humble Thanks
Just yesterday, one of my listed "favorite" photographers, Starblue, posted a blog about her favorite collections. I was humbly honored that her first two collections mentioned were mine and most specifically the collection "For My Eternal Beloved".
When I opened and read Starblue's blog, my heart just welled up inside and I could not hold back the tears that flooded my eyes. I realized that my collection had touched another and that my grief was not alone any more. I want to say Thank You Starblue for your comforting review.
P.S. - I have never, EVER blogged on any site before so I hope this attempt to thank my viewers comes across as I would that it should come across. Thank you much.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience