My Humble Thanks
Just yesterday, one of my listed "favorite" photographers, Starblue, posted a blog about her favorite collections. I was humbly honored that her first two collections mentioned were mine and most specifically the collection "For My Eternal Beloved".
When I opened and read Starblue's blog, my heart just welled up inside and I could not hold back the tears that flooded my eyes. I realized that my collection had touched another and that my grief was not alone any more. I want to say Thank You Starblue for your comforting review.
P.S. - I have never, EVER blogged on any site before so I hope this attempt to thank my viewers comes across as I would that it should come across. Thank you much.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava