My Humble Thanks
Just yesterday, one of my listed "favorite" photographers, Starblue, posted a blog about her favorite collections. I was humbly honored that her first two collections mentioned were mine and most specifically the collection "For My Eternal Beloved".
When I opened and read Starblue's blog, my heart just welled up inside and I could not hold back the tears that flooded my eyes. I realized that my collection had touched another and that my grief was not alone any more. I want to say Thank You Starblue for your comforting review.
P.S. - I have never, EVER blogged on any site before so I hope this attempt to thank my viewers comes across as I would that it should come across. Thank you much.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France