My hundredth image has been sold!
Today I reached my goal of 100 images sold, and I am very happy for this!
This my hundredth image has been sold with 11 credits. I noticed that sales have resumed in May, perhaps with a lower rate than in the past, but the average selling price has increased at a level that seems more appropriate.
The image refer to an aircraft exibition in June 1 2008, and includes “four shots” in a sequence, which reproduce the evolutions of a military helicopter during a national manifestation.
I used Photoshop to isolate the four objects included into the different shots, then I have used them in a single image as different layers on a white background.
I think that the generation of images illustrating "sequences" is one of the fields still not widespreaded on the stock agencies for which could be interesting (and profitable) make some experiments.
Photo credits: Claudio Balducelli.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step