My Husband Talks To His Shoes
Got your attention, didn't I?
It is relevant, though, because at night, when my husband thinks his shoes are his cat; it's black, he can't see, so he thinks the form on the floor is his cat who got out of bed. And, he talks to it. Got it? Black and white photography. That's where this is going.
I have been playing around with some and do hope there is a market for them. I checked some of the tutorials on the subject and decided to try. If you have any ideas on black and white as stock please let me know. I love it for wall art and some shots just look better without color to me.
Here are a few I did:
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles