My Husband Talks To His Shoes
Got your attention, didn't I?
It is relevant, though, because at night, when my husband thinks his shoes are his cat; it's black, he can't see, so he thinks the form on the floor is his cat who got out of bed. And, he talks to it. Got it? Black and white photography. That's where this is going.
I have been playing around with some and do hope there is a market for them. I checked some of the tutorials on the subject and decided to try. If you have any ideas on black and white as stock please let me know. I love it for wall art and some shots just look better without color to me.
Here are a few I did:
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?