My Husband Talks To His Shoes
Got your attention, didn't I?
It is relevant, though, because at night, when my husband thinks his shoes are his cat; it's black, he can't see, so he thinks the form on the floor is his cat who got out of bed. And, he talks to it. Got it? Black and white photography. That's where this is going.
I have been playing around with some and do hope there is a market for them. I checked some of the tutorials on the subject and decided to try. If you have any ideas on black and white as stock please let me know. I love it for wall art and some shots just look better without color to me.
Here are a few I did:
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road