My image of 2010 shanghai world expo
My image taken in the 2010 Shanghai World Expo have be online in DT today.
In May, I went to visit the Shanghai World Expo.
The number of people over 500,000 that day.
Although many people, so I can not enter the museum to visit, but I shoot all the pavilion.
I spent two days filming inside the Expo.
There are daytime scenery, and night veiw also.
Gain too much.
Photo credits: Ferguswang.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success