My image of 2010 shanghai world expo
My image taken in the 2010 Shanghai World Expo have be online in DT today.
In May, I went to visit the Shanghai World Expo.
The number of people over 500,000 that day.
Although many people, so I can not enter the museum to visit, but I shoot all the pavilion.
I spent two days filming inside the Expo.
There are daytime scenery, and night veiw also.
Gain too much.
Photo credits: Ferguswang.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know