My image of 2010 shanghai world expo
My image taken in the 2010 Shanghai World Expo have be online in DT today.
In May, I went to visit the Shanghai World Expo.
The number of people over 500,000 that day.
Although many people, so I can not enter the museum to visit, but I shoot all the pavilion.
I spent two days filming inside the Expo.
There are daytime scenery, and night veiw also.
Gain too much.
Photo credits: Ferguswang.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo