My image of 2010 shanghai world expo
My image taken in the 2010 Shanghai World Expo have be online in DT today.
In May, I went to visit the Shanghai World Expo.
The number of people over 500,000 that day.
Although many people, so I can not enter the museum to visit, but I shoot all the pavilion.
I spent two days filming inside the Expo.
There are daytime scenery, and night veiw also.
Gain too much.
Photo credits: Ferguswang.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips