My image on the DT homepage
Just spotted my first ever image to get a bit of publicity on the DT homepage in the 'Editorial Images' section! Although the images are probably selected at random, it's still nice to know that a few more people are now aware that my little portfolio exists here!
As for the image its self - 2 sales within the first 10 views, so hopefully I may now see a few more sales!
Next step - Editor's Choice!
Photo credits: Dean Riley.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success