My latest cute dog images
My latest model in this series is a shy, sweet, Chihuahua and Chinese Crested mix who was recently rescued from mobile home where she had to fend for herself with a pit bull.
The pregnant mother gave up this dog and hopefully will give up the pit bull before the baby is born.
This dog was so sweet and lovable with its amazingly hot hairless skin and great ears!
My own dog, Tiki the westie is probably the best model you could ever have, he has come to associate the studio lights with the promise of a treat and will sit still for me for a long, long time.
Most of the other dog who stop by the studio are so excited that I can only hope to get a good shot in 1/160th of a second!
More of my dog shots can be found in this collection: https://www.dreamstime.com/cute-small-dogs-rcollection17430-resi3635552
Some tips with pet photography - limit the number of people in the room! The dog is going to be looking at their master. In my last session I had two owners and they were always getting in front of the lights or distracting the dog too much or feeding her treats constantly. It was nerve wracking because I had a whole list of set ups that I wanted to get done.
Because the dog was very nervous to begin with I had several set ups in the beginning in which the owner's were holding the dog. That way at least I had a few usable shots in the can before we tried some more difficult set ups.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava