My latest trip home
Being a soldier stationed in upstate New York I dont get to go back home to South Carolina that often. But this past July I did get that chance and went to my favorite city, Charleston, South Carolina. Thats where I managed to get this shot. I only had one night to get it and lucky for me, the weather held out.
Photo credits: Robert Baggott.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings