My latest trip home
Being a soldier stationed in upstate New York I dont get to go back home to South Carolina that often. But this past July I did get that chance and went to my favorite city, Charleston, South Carolina. Thats where I managed to get this shot. I only had one night to get it and lucky for me, the weather held out.
Photo credits: Robert Baggott.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama