My March In a nutshell
My first level 2 image was all from sales on this image in March (i.e. all 5 sales in this month)
My total revenue, close to 3 times more than any other month’s revenue so far (still today and tomorrow to go).
Image mentioned earlier as my first level 2 image, made it onto the Stats & Community page as a member’s choice image. Not sure how this is done or how it becomes a member’s choice image but I am happy for the exposure none the less.
My monthly uploads were more or less what I normally obtain, however I improved my acceptance ration by just over 2%, which If I carry on doing will see me having that much needed ratio to assist with search placements etc…
So for me my March in a nutshell has been wonderful so far, and hopefully an indication of things to come. Here is hoping your March was as good and even better :0)
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles