My March In a nutshell
My first level 2 image was all from sales on this image in March (i.e. all 5 sales in this month)
My total revenue, close to 3 times more than any other month’s revenue so far (still today and tomorrow to go).
Image mentioned earlier as my first level 2 image, made it onto the Stats & Community page as a member’s choice image. Not sure how this is done or how it becomes a member’s choice image but I am happy for the exposure none the less.
My monthly uploads were more or less what I normally obtain, however I improved my acceptance ration by just over 2%, which If I carry on doing will see me having that much needed ratio to assist with search placements etc…
So for me my March in a nutshell has been wonderful so far, and hopefully an indication of things to come. Here is hoping your March was as good and even better :0)
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror