My microstock blog
Today I want to make the official announce of the start of my own blog at:
I will try to make of it not only a brand marketing tool (that's the primary goal, I confess!), but also something useful about the microstock photography, with tips, tricks, advices, interviews, how to, advices and so on. It will not happen in a short time, but in one year from today I will check here to see if my goals were reached and eventually what has not.
I welcome readers from Dreamstime (that by the way will be the agency I'll link to, for my images. Serban, are you reading? :-) with suggestions and also critics, if necessary.
All right, that's all for this announcement. Let's go blogging!
Photo credits: Saniphoto.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal