My microstock blog
Today I want to make the official announce of the start of my own blog at:
I will try to make of it not only a brand marketing tool (that's the primary goal, I confess!), but also something useful about the microstock photography, with tips, tricks, advices, interviews, how to, advices and so on. It will not happen in a short time, but in one year from today I will check here to see if my goals were reached and eventually what has not.
I welcome readers from Dreamstime (that by the way will be the agency I'll link to, for my images. Serban, are you reading? :-) with suggestions and also critics, if necessary.
All right, that's all for this announcement. Let's go blogging!
Photo credits: Saniphoto.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama