My microstock blog
Today I want to make the official announce of the start of my own blog at:
I will try to make of it not only a brand marketing tool (that's the primary goal, I confess!), but also something useful about the microstock photography, with tips, tricks, advices, interviews, how to, advices and so on. It will not happen in a short time, but in one year from today I will check here to see if my goals were reached and eventually what has not.
I welcome readers from Dreamstime (that by the way will be the agency I'll link to, for my images. Serban, are you reading? :-) with suggestions and also critics, if necessary.
All right, that's all for this announcement. Let's go blogging!
Photo credits: Saniphoto.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster