My milestone: 2000 images available at Dreamstime (+ some statistics)
Today I made it: I got over 2000 files accepted at Dreamstime.
The acceptance ratio was 88.6%, which is fair enough.
The bestseller so far: A man holding his aching back. My RPD (return per download) is about 0.75 USD for the last months.
I really love two things about Dreamstime that over agencies do not have: Their ability to show what keywords the customers used to search for an image is a really helpful insight in creating new images.
I also love the pricing system which makes an image more expensive the more it gets downloaded. Sounds fair to me.
Off we go to the next 2000 new images.
Photo credits: Robert Kneschke.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget