My most stunning travel - Svalbard
A few years ago I had unique chance to travel to Svalbard, beautiful, cold island in the North. Svalbard is above the polar circle, so I had the all-round day, the whole day. I plan to put some more pictures, for now only two. Other wait for scanning.
I experienced couple of hyperactive days, nearly no sleep at all, simply there was no night. And, too much fun as well. The pictures I made from an exploration ship. You canot imagine what garment I had on myself. I looked like a polar bear at least, only orange :)
Also, look at Master Picture, from one of DT best:
More to come.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror