My most stunning travel - Svalbard
A few years ago I had unique chance to travel to Svalbard, beautiful, cold island in the North. Svalbard is above the polar circle, so I had the all-round day, the whole day. I plan to put some more pictures, for now only two. Other wait for scanning.
I experienced couple of hyperactive days, nearly no sleep at all, simply there was no night. And, too much fun as well. The pictures I made from an exploration ship. You canot imagine what garment I had on myself. I looked like a polar bear at least, only orange :)
Also, look at Master Picture, from one of DT best:
More to come.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs