Many people believe that you have to travel to a beautiful place to take good photographs. There may be many photographic possibilities just outside of your home. Try photographing gardens, architecture, changing seasons and construction projects. What might be boring to you might be interesting to someone else. If you live downtown in a city the concrete landscape could be a good subject. If you live in a nice neighborhood the pretty landscaping and architecture could be a good subject. Do not wait for that vacation to Italy or Hawaii to start taking photos. Lets see what your neighborhood looks like.
Photo credits: Richard Gunion.
- 7 Ways to Safely Celebrate Halloween This Year
- Tips for taking Photographs with the Buyer in Mind
- What is a Property Release, and When do you Need One?
- 5 Ways to Stay Safe (and still have fun) on Halloween – 2020 Edition
- Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home this Year
- Danube River in Romania. Such a familiar sight
- My anniversary with the Dreamstime
- How to shoot good photos in bad weather