Many people believe that you have to travel to a beautiful place to take good photographs. There may be many photographic possibilities just outside of your home. Try photographing gardens, architecture, changing seasons and construction projects. What might be boring to you might be interesting to someone else. If you live downtown in a city the concrete landscape could be a good subject. If you live in a nice neighborhood the pretty landscaping and architecture could be a good subject. Do not wait for that vacation to Italy or Hawaii to start taking photos. Lets see what your neighborhood looks like.
Photo credits: Richard Gunion.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite