Many people believe that you have to travel to a beautiful place to take good photographs. There may be many photographic possibilities just outside of your home. Try photographing gardens, architecture, changing seasons and construction projects. What might be boring to you might be interesting to someone else. If you live downtown in a city the concrete landscape could be a good subject. If you live in a nice neighborhood the pretty landscaping and architecture could be a good subject. Do not wait for that vacation to Italy or Hawaii to start taking photos. Lets see what your neighborhood looks like.
Photo credits: Richard Gunion.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry