Many people believe that you have to travel to a beautiful place to take good photographs. There may be many photographic possibilities just outside of your home. Try photographing gardens, architecture, changing seasons and construction projects. What might be boring to you might be interesting to someone else. If you live downtown in a city the concrete landscape could be a good subject. If you live in a nice neighborhood the pretty landscaping and architecture could be a good subject. Do not wait for that vacation to Italy or Hawaii to start taking photos. Lets see what your neighborhood looks like.
Photo credits: Richard Gunion.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia