My neighbour story
I will tell you a story. A true story. I wish it never happens. It is about my neighbour. You know…knock, knock…it was nice to talking with you…you may came again anytime you wish, anytime you want…
So, my neighbour: a successful man in medical sales. Than he tried his own business in constructions industry. He was my model and also his son was my model!
What a beautiful days, what a beautiful and creative moments!
Than crisis came. He didn’t manage with it. He really tried very, very hard.
One day, yesterday, when we were talking, he told me: “As you model, I will wear a white shirt, but not in a business way and I will simulate and create a crisis atmosphere!”
Last night I was so sad! Hilarious! What kind of days are we living?
God help my neighbour and us, and our world! Because I think we have an unusual crisis! Our crisis! Wake up! This is our world! Have an attitude with your photos…
Don’t let your neighbour spirit die! Keep it alive!
Yesterday he told me: “How huge we used to be and how small we are now...just like in your photo with my son, Matei”
“Strong essences are kept in small bottles”
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road