My neighbour story
I will tell you a story. A true story. I wish it never happens. It is about my neighbour. You know…knock, knock…it was nice to talking with you…you may came again anytime you wish, anytime you want…
So, my neighbour: a successful man in medical sales. Than he tried his own business in constructions industry. He was my model and also his son was my model!
What a beautiful days, what a beautiful and creative moments!
Than crisis came. He didn’t manage with it. He really tried very, very hard.
One day, yesterday, when we were talking, he told me: “As you model, I will wear a white shirt, but not in a business way and I will simulate and create a crisis atmosphere!”
Last night I was so sad! Hilarious! What kind of days are we living?
God help my neighbour and us, and our world! Because I think we have an unusual crisis! Our crisis! Wake up! This is our world! Have an attitude with your photos…
Don’t let your neighbour spirit die! Keep it alive!
Yesterday he told me: “How huge we used to be and how small we are now...just like in your photo with my son, Matei”
“Strong essences are kept in small bottles”
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon