My neighbour story
I will tell you a story. A true story. I wish it never happens. It is about my neighbour. You know…knock, knock…it was nice to talking with you…you may came again anytime you wish, anytime you want…
So, my neighbour: a successful man in medical sales. Than he tried his own business in constructions industry. He was my model and also his son was my model!
What a beautiful days, what a beautiful and creative moments!
Than crisis came. He didn’t manage with it. He really tried very, very hard.
One day, yesterday, when we were talking, he told me: “As you model, I will wear a white shirt, but not in a business way and I will simulate and create a crisis atmosphere!”
Last night I was so sad! Hilarious! What kind of days are we living?
God help my neighbour and us, and our world! Because I think we have an unusual crisis! Our crisis! Wake up! This is our world! Have an attitude with your photos…
Don’t let your neighbour spirit die! Keep it alive!
Yesterday he told me: “How huge we used to be and how small we are now...just like in your photo with my son, Matei”
“Strong essences are kept in small bottles”
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa