My nemo in memory...
Two months ago, I setup a small salt water aquarium(15 inches),,
First two clownfish can last for one month, then I bought new two, last for one week ..bought two again.. for three days..
I went to the shop and test the water parameter, everything OK..
May be because of acclimation process... I really don't know why..
now, only left with one coral...
I surrendered..give up.. :(
Luckily, I have taken some photos of my nemo..
They are really cute. right? Like cartoon..
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings