My nemo in memory...
Two months ago, I setup a small salt water aquarium(15 inches),,
First two clownfish can last for one month, then I bought new two, last for one week ..bought two again.. for three days..
I went to the shop and test the water parameter, everything OK..
May be because of acclimation process... I really don't know why..
now, only left with one coral...
I surrendered..give up.. :(
Luckily, I have taken some photos of my nemo..
They are really cute. right? Like cartoon..
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava