My new “editorial” life
In February Dereamstime has launched the new editorial licence and this has changed my photographic life but not only that. Let me explain.
I’ve always loved taking pictures of the places I visit but my obsession was to take pictures with NO people at all, this even before starting selling my images on DT.
With this new licence I’ve discovered a million more possibilities to enjoy my hobby. I started taking pictures with people and I found out that I like taking portraits.
My way of reading the newspaper has changed too. Now I immediately look for events, or unusual things to see and take pictures of.
The editorial licence is my motivating force to win my laziness and go to make new experiences, so my portfolio is a bit more varied and my life is better too.
Photo credits: Valeria Cantone.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster