My new “editorial” life
In February Dereamstime has launched the new editorial licence and this has changed my photographic life but not only that. Let me explain.
I’ve always loved taking pictures of the places I visit but my obsession was to take pictures with NO people at all, this even before starting selling my images on DT.
With this new licence I’ve discovered a million more possibilities to enjoy my hobby. I started taking pictures with people and I found out that I like taking portraits.
My way of reading the newspaper has changed too. Now I immediately look for events, or unusual things to see and take pictures of.
The editorial licence is my motivating force to win my laziness and go to make new experiences, so my portfolio is a bit more varied and my life is better too.
Photo credits: Valeria Cantone.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road