My new assignment image
Here`s my new assignment file for Local flavors & Traditional dishes :) It`s a kind of patty, served with sugar powder. You can combine it with white cheese or honey... or both :) but keep in mind that it`s very rich in calories!!! :) I`m gonna share the original recipe for mekitsa with you in a few lines:
You need several ingredients: half jar of yoghourt, only one egg, 10gr of yeast, 80ml water, 10gr baking soda, 10gr salt, some oil, and enough flour to make good dough.
After the dough is worked up you just need to fry it in deep oil for short period of time till it gets golden color :) that`s it - very simple, but delicious :)
Photo credits: Reich.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo