My new assignment image
Here`s my new assignment file for Local flavors & Traditional dishes :) It`s a kind of patty, served with sugar powder. You can combine it with white cheese or honey... or both :) but keep in mind that it`s very rich in calories!!! :) I`m gonna share the original recipe for mekitsa with you in a few lines:
You need several ingredients: half jar of yoghourt, only one egg, 10gr of yeast, 80ml water, 10gr baking soda, 10gr salt, some oil, and enough flour to make good dough.
After the dough is worked up you just need to fry it in deep oil for short period of time till it gets golden color :) that`s it - very simple, but delicious :)
Photo credits: Reich.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror