My new blog about photography...
Although I am not a pro, even not a half-pro, I just opened this blog yesterday. As I have done some reseaches before on how to take good / creative photos, I will post the skills on my blog later. I think they are useful and hope that they will be useful on your (image)composing. My English is not very good , so there will be grammar mistakes...
My site : http://photographer-life.blogspot.com/
Photo credits: Yong Hian Lim.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe