My new journey into stock photography...
I was wrong.
There are so many wonderful photos out there and what a fun time setting up shots. I've found myself really enjoying coming up with ideas, finding models and shooting the photos!
I'm a mother of two little girls and could definitely use any extra income my way. So I'm hoping someday this will help with that?
Any tips from some seasoned stock photographers?
I'm humbled and willing to learn!
Photo credits: Jannelle Althoff.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget