My new journey into stock photography...
I was wrong.
There are so many wonderful photos out there and what a fun time setting up shots. I've found myself really enjoying coming up with ideas, finding models and shooting the photos!
I'm a mother of two little girls and could definitely use any extra income my way. So I'm hoping someday this will help with that?
Any tips from some seasoned stock photographers?
I'm humbled and willing to learn!
Photo credits: Jannelle Althoff.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo