My new journey into stock photography...
I was wrong.
There are so many wonderful photos out there and what a fun time setting up shots. I've found myself really enjoying coming up with ideas, finding models and shooting the photos!
I'm a mother of two little girls and could definitely use any extra income my way. So I'm hoping someday this will help with that?
Any tips from some seasoned stock photographers?
I'm humbled and willing to learn!
Photo credits: Jannelle Althoff.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project