My new journey into stock photography...
I was wrong.
There are so many wonderful photos out there and what a fun time setting up shots. I've found myself really enjoying coming up with ideas, finding models and shooting the photos!
I'm a mother of two little girls and could definitely use any extra income my way. So I'm hoping someday this will help with that?
Any tips from some seasoned stock photographers?
I'm humbled and willing to learn!
Photo credits: Jannelle Althoff.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs