My new lens
Last month I bought a used lens in Canada: SONY 500mm F8 Reflex. After test shot, the performance of this lens is acceptable in a good light. The sharpness can be achieved reduced to 60%. By the way, my camera is a SONY a700.
There is a feature of this lens: the highlight will become a ring if unfocus.
Photo credits: Jinfeng Zhang.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images