My new lens
Last month I bought a used lens in Canada: SONY 500mm F8 Reflex. After test shot, the performance of this lens is acceptable in a good light. The sharpness can be achieved reduced to 60%. By the way, my camera is a SONY a700.
There is a feature of this lens: the highlight will become a ring if unfocus.
Photo credits: Jinfeng Zhang.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips