My new love
It's me again, long time no see.
This time, I would like to share with you my new equipment. A 18-50 mm f/2.8 Sigma lens that is just outstanding in every possible way considering the low cost. I even purchased mine used for about 220$!
The main reason why I decided to buy this lens was because of my new and growing interest in event photography, more specifically nightclub photography. Now, there are a lot better lenses out there for this purpose but the 18-50mm Sigma will get you by just fine! Even great if you ask me!
It also works perfectly as an allround lens, I used to bring my 50 mm f/1.8 with me everywhere I went (and still do occasionally) but unless I know I'm going to be needing a really really sharp image at 50 mm, I'll bring the 18-50 mm lens. Prime lenses will always perform better, but it is a lot more convenient to carry around a zoom lens for times when walking closer to or further from an object isn't an option.
I'll be uploading some of the nightclub scene photos in a few days so if you're interested, keep an eye or two open! Until then, enjoy these!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Equipment related image searches
Photo credits: Dahlskoge.