My New Panorama Photos
Today My first panorama was accepted in which I am very excited, I have been working on Trying to perfect my panoramas for a little over 5 months, and while it may have taken awhile to understand how to create High quality Panoramas I now can start focusing more on the subject of the photo rather than struggling to learn how create the Panorama.
So I currently will be submitting a few more of my panoramas for review in hopes that it will be approved, and then I will begin working on a new batch to upload.
Photo credits: Wickedlydivine.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day