My newest toy
I finally invested in Photoshop CS 5. It is the greatest and much more user friendly than my old version, CS 3. I took a few HDR photos to try it out (see them below).
One is an HDR photo of a shripm boat that is sitting idle at a dock in Tarpon Springs, Florida on the Gulf of Mexico (BP should be paying the owner to be scimming for oil, it's a rel disaster in the northern part of the Florida and I hope that it can be contained soon).
The second is the view out of my back door. My house backs up to a preserve area in Florida.
Let me know what you think, or if you have ant questions.
Photo credits: Pat Lalli.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step