My newest toy
I finally invested in Photoshop CS 5. It is the greatest and much more user friendly than my old version, CS 3. I took a few HDR photos to try it out (see them below).
One is an HDR photo of a shripm boat that is sitting idle at a dock in Tarpon Springs, Florida on the Gulf of Mexico (BP should be paying the owner to be scimming for oil, it's a rel disaster in the northern part of the Florida and I hope that it can be contained soon).
The second is the view out of my back door. My house backs up to a preserve area in Florida.
Let me know what you think, or if you have ant questions.
Photo credits: Pat Lalli.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays