My newest toy
I finally invested in Photoshop CS 5. It is the greatest and much more user friendly than my old version, CS 3. I took a few HDR photos to try it out (see them below).
One is an HDR photo of a shripm boat that is sitting idle at a dock in Tarpon Springs, Florida on the Gulf of Mexico (BP should be paying the owner to be scimming for oil, it's a rel disaster in the northern part of the Florida and I hope that it can be contained soon).
The second is the view out of my back door. My house backs up to a preserve area in Florida.
Let me know what you think, or if you have ant questions.
Photo credits: Pat Lalli.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!