My newest toy
I finally invested in Photoshop CS 5. It is the greatest and much more user friendly than my old version, CS 3. I took a few HDR photos to try it out (see them below).
One is an HDR photo of a shripm boat that is sitting idle at a dock in Tarpon Springs, Florida on the Gulf of Mexico (BP should be paying the owner to be scimming for oil, it's a rel disaster in the northern part of the Florida and I hope that it can be contained soon).
The second is the view out of my back door. My house backs up to a preserve area in Florida.
Let me know what you think, or if you have ant questions.
Photo credits: Pat Lalli.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava