Okay, I have a few minutes so I will promote myself a bit.
My little concept humanoid silhouette got me to 1700 images.
It's been a smidgen (look it up Maigi and Dessie) over 2 years since I made the plunge and decided to see what was up with this idea of selling photos on line. Or as my family says, "Putting them on the internet." It has bought me some new lenses and made me use my brain cells in different ways. Some would say that just using my brain cells would be different...most times I agree!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know