Okay, I have a few minutes so I will promote myself a bit.
My little concept humanoid silhouette got me to 1700 images.
It's been a smidgen (look it up Maigi and Dessie) over 2 years since I made the plunge and decided to see what was up with this idea of selling photos on line. Or as my family says, "Putting them on the internet." It has bought me some new lenses and made me use my brain cells in different ways. Some would say that just using my brain cells would be different...most times I agree!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava