Okay, I have a few minutes so I will promote myself a bit.
My little concept humanoid silhouette got me to 1700 images.
It's been a smidgen (look it up Maigi and Dessie) over 2 years since I made the plunge and decided to see what was up with this idea of selling photos on line. Or as my family says, "Putting them on the internet." It has bought me some new lenses and made me use my brain cells in different ways. Some would say that just using my brain cells would be different...most times I agree!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc