Okay, I have a few minutes so I will promote myself a bit.
My little concept humanoid silhouette got me to 1700 images.
It's been a smidgen (look it up Maigi and Dessie) over 2 years since I made the plunge and decided to see what was up with this idea of selling photos on line. Or as my family says, "Putting them on the internet." It has bought me some new lenses and made me use my brain cells in different ways. Some would say that just using my brain cells would be different...most times I agree!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)