My passion for food shots
Well planing of what dish you going to shot is a must, (the ingredient, how to make it look presentable and the plate or bowl you going use.)
For the lighting, is always nice when you can make them look juicy , fresh and delicious. Here are some other dishes recently, I'm thinking of posting some with the cooking recipe in my next blog like "Ejla" Who's on the list. He he..
Photo credits: Yap Kee Chan.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa