My passion for food shots
Well planing of what dish you going to shot is a must, (the ingredient, how to make it look presentable and the plate or bowl you going use.)
For the lighting, is always nice when you can make them look juicy , fresh and delicious. Here are some other dishes recently, I'm thinking of posting some with the cooking recipe in my next blog like "Ejla" Who's on the list. He he..
Photo credits: Yap Kee Chan.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!