My passion for food shots
Well planing of what dish you going to shot is a must, (the ingredient, how to make it look presentable and the plate or bowl you going use.)
For the lighting, is always nice when you can make them look juicy , fresh and delicious. Here are some other dishes recently, I'm thinking of posting some with the cooking recipe in my next blog like "Ejla" Who's on the list. He he..
Photo credits: Yap Kee Chan.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo