My passion for food shots
Well planing of what dish you going to shot is a must, (the ingredient, how to make it look presentable and the plate or bowl you going use.)
For the lighting, is always nice when you can make them look juicy , fresh and delicious. Here are some other dishes recently, I'm thinking of posting some with the cooking recipe in my next blog like "Ejla" Who's on the list. He he..
Photo credits: Yap Kee Chan.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget