My personal agenda in July
June was the second month of my uploading on DT, and I discovered some important things, which will help me (as I hope) to improve my presence here.
Many of the DT bloggers have already written a lot about self-promotion and different techniques to increase views and downloads. I appreciate all of you who was not be too lazy to write about your findings. Especially I'd like to thank:
Well, in July I will:
1. Keep uploading - no less than 100 new images online in this month (o:-)
2. Develop my collections - add my own and others' photos in current collections.
3. Upload Editorial Photos - no less than 10
4. Post constantly in blog - no less than 2 posts per week trying to give interesting and useful information for community
5. Develop my network, make comments, communicate with people, make favorite ones.
6. Take part in the DT assignment.
7. Promote DT on my web-site with banners and referral links.
8. Wait and hope.
Let's see the results at the 1st of August!
Photo credits: Tanyae.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media