My personal agenda in July
June was the second month of my uploading on DT, and I discovered some important things, which will help me (as I hope) to improve my presence here.
Many of the DT bloggers have already written a lot about self-promotion and different techniques to increase views and downloads. I appreciate all of you who was not be too lazy to write about your findings. Especially I'd like to thank:
Well, in July I will:
1. Keep uploading - no less than 100 new images online in this month (o:-)
2. Develop my collections - add my own and others' photos in current collections.
3. Upload Editorial Photos - no less than 10
4. Post constantly in blog - no less than 2 posts per week trying to give interesting and useful information for community
5. Develop my network, make comments, communicate with people, make favorite ones.
6. Take part in the DT assignment.
7. Promote DT on my web-site with banners and referral links.
8. Wait and hope.
Let's see the results at the 1st of August!
Photo credits: Tanyae.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?