My Personal Favorite Shot
Recently I paid a lot of attention to my previous photoes and tried to collect more comments and draw more experience in order to improving my own skills.
Among the online pictures in DT, I found one interesting as follows:
This is one of my series of "Clouds - View from Flight". For sure I cannot remember when and where I made it. However, the lovly shape of cloud in this picture made myself so happy. I don't know whether you also notice it or not...... It is a DRAGON look like!!!
Dragon is not a real existing creative and "invested" in China! :-) It is also treated as the symbol of Chinese culture for thousands of years, especially to be used by the imperial families in most of dynasties. This man-made animal has the body of a snake, belly of a frog, scales of a carp, head of a camel, horns of a giant stag, the eyes of a hare, ears like a bull, a neck like an inguana, paws like a tigers, and claws like an eagle......
I never imagine I may have a shot of dragon! However, it seems I made it, right? :-P
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!