My photo bank
I would still take photos film or digital, but when I am at home I could always work on these saved photos. This is like savings in a bank. The only difference is that you always make deposits and the benefit is longer term, and the pool is always growing bigger. Apart from bringing back good old memories, they could bring some financial return in the long run.
Photo credits: Lightbrush701.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe