My photo bank
I would still take photos film or digital, but when I am at home I could always work on these saved photos. This is like savings in a bank. The only difference is that you always make deposits and the benefit is longer term, and the pool is always growing bigger. Apart from bringing back good old memories, they could bring some financial return in the long run.
Photo credits: Lightbrush701.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step