My photo bank
I would still take photos film or digital, but when I am at home I could always work on these saved photos. This is like savings in a bank. The only difference is that you always make deposits and the benefit is longer term, and the pool is always growing bigger. Apart from bringing back good old memories, they could bring some financial return in the long run.
Photo credits: Lightbrush701.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo