My photo bank
I would still take photos film or digital, but when I am at home I could always work on these saved photos. This is like savings in a bank. The only difference is that you always make deposits and the benefit is longer term, and the pool is always growing bigger. Apart from bringing back good old memories, they could bring some financial return in the long run.
Photo credits: Lightbrush701.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget