My photo of a dress is in use on a website!
Today it was the first time I saw one of my photos in use on a website. That is such a great feeling. The people who bought it, where so kind to write a comment to me on where they planned to use the photo.
It took them some time to finalize their website. And now I took a look at their nice new website. If you like to have a look, you can find my photo on the following page: http://www.feinstesachen.de/Wohnaccessoires/Homewear
I wish all clients would leave this type of info :-)
It is this photo of mine:
Photo credits: Palabra.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars