My photo of a dress is in use on a website!
Today it was the first time I saw one of my photos in use on a website. That is such a great feeling. The people who bought it, where so kind to write a comment to me on where they planned to use the photo.
It took them some time to finalize their website. And now I took a look at their nice new website. If you like to have a look, you can find my photo on the following page: http://www.feinstesachen.de/Wohnaccessoires/Homewear
I wish all clients would leave this type of info :-)
It is this photo of mine:
Photo credits: Palabra.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!