My photo of a dress is in use on a website!
Today it was the first time I saw one of my photos in use on a website. That is such a great feeling. The people who bought it, where so kind to write a comment to me on where they planned to use the photo.
It took them some time to finalize their website. And now I took a look at their nice new website. If you like to have a look, you can find my photo on the following page: http://www.feinstesachen.de/Wohnaccessoires/Homewear
I wish all clients would leave this type of info :-)
It is this photo of mine:
Photo credits: Palabra.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road