My photo of a dress is in use on a website!
Today it was the first time I saw one of my photos in use on a website. That is such a great feeling. The people who bought it, where so kind to write a comment to me on where they planned to use the photo.
It took them some time to finalize their website. And now I took a look at their nice new website. If you like to have a look, you can find my photo on the following page: http://www.feinstesachen.de/Wohnaccessoires/Homewear
I wish all clients would leave this type of info :-)
It is this photo of mine:
Photo credits: Palabra.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities