My name is Helen i love to take pictures my camera is my best friend. If my English is not to good its because i am a Norwegian.I am not a professional photographer i just love to express myself in my images.i always where told as very young that i was stupid and could not do anything right from my foster parents to people that said to be my friends my whole life has been a struggle the only light in my life is when i can take pictures i find peace and healing i love sharing my work of photography so i hope can be of joy i feel blessed to show you this image that i took some years back when Queen Mary 2 came to Trondheim Norway this photo shoot landed me a space in the local newpaper that am very proud of what i learned is no never give up hope to reach your goal no matter what people tell you just be you make your dreams come true.
Photo credits: Niahelen.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready