My photos in use #2
One of the most spectacular find was the discovery of my pictures in a book. I was just browsing in a local library here in Switzerland inside a new edition of a book that I've purchased some time before and have discover the addition of some pages with pictures. Among them, quite a few were mine:
It is about a book named " Living and Working in Switzerland" published by a British company.
The images were credited with my name, however misspelled ("Lazer" instead of Lazar).link), I am almost 100% sure that the image of the city appearing several times in the background is this one from my portfolio. Eskobaris a swedish band based in Stockholm working on their fifth album to be released this year.friend of mine also found this image on the web-page of an incoming conference in Vienna (here's the link).
Using the beta version of TinEye I have found several more of my most popular images in use, but I am looking forward to more as their search engines develops.
And don't forget, if you are using my photos or find them, please let me know about it...
Photo credits: Mihai-bogdan Lazar.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images