My photos in use #2
One of the most spectacular find was the discovery of my pictures in a book. I was just browsing in a local library here in Switzerland inside a new edition of a book that I've purchased some time before and have discover the addition of some pages with pictures. Among them, quite a few were mine:
It is about a book named " Living and Working in Switzerland" published by a British company.
The images were credited with my name, however misspelled ("Lazer" instead of Lazar).link), I am almost 100% sure that the image of the city appearing several times in the background is this one from my portfolio. Eskobaris a swedish band based in Stockholm working on their fifth album to be released this year.friend of mine also found this image on the web-page of an incoming conference in Vienna (here's the link).
Using the beta version of TinEye I have found several more of my most popular images in use, but I am looking forward to more as their search engines develops.
And don't forget, if you are using my photos or find them, please let me know about it...
Photo credits: Mihai-bogdan Lazar.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden