My plan is to have a plan
So as I am working my way through the community my plan is to have my portfolio look like a hardware store. I would like to diversify like a good investment plan. If someone wants a colorful background photo then I'll have it.
Or if it's objects for a fire seminar I need to supply it.
To a photo of a patriotic lady.
I have no idea if this is the right way to go about it or not, but it's a plan.
edited by admin - moved image alignment
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready