My plan is to have a plan
So as I am working my way through the community my plan is to have my portfolio look like a hardware store. I would like to diversify like a good investment plan. If someone wants a colorful background photo then I'll have it.
Or if it's objects for a fire seminar I need to supply it.
To a photo of a patriotic lady.
I have no idea if this is the right way to go about it or not, but it's a plan.
edited by admin - moved image alignment
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters