My portfolio reached 3000 images! Sharing joy with you!
I would like to share my joy with you. Today, my portfolio reached 3,000 photos. I set myself some goals on a monthly basis, and these goals are achieved, one by one.
It is a nice feeling when you're doing something in order to succeed. I hope that my work will be seen by those who need to see them, and that this my effort and work will get financial justification, also.
I started with scarce and basic knowledge of photography, and basic equipment. Now I can praise that I've mastered the knowledge and also the equipment on which I work. It is my personal pleasure and my personal goals with this hobby, and every man for himself should set his goals.
I hope you will take some time and look at my portfolio and comment on whether you like my work or not.
Thanks for reading and I wish you all the successs!!
Photo credits: Photozlaja.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal