I've been trying to find an image for a marketing project I am undertaking for a client that does bridging loans. I need an image that reflects the fact that bridging loans... bridge the gap between selling your home and acquiring a mortgage. I have trawled through about twenty five pages and the best I have come up with is a jigsaw puzzle with a piece missing.
The lack of inspiration I was experiencing lead me to the realisation that I (and I guess many others) have become too reliant on search boxes providing the answers. We have forgotten to use our inner creativity to conceptually dream up our perfect image and then to source the elements (images, graphics) needed to recreate them. It's an irony that the introduction of tools that are supposed to make our jobs easier, are also the things that make our creative minds more lazy and our concepts more banal.
Well that's my rant for the day.
Photo credits: Nniud.
All about color
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- All about color - new blog contest
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally