I've been trying to find an image for a marketing project I am undertaking for a client that does bridging loans. I need an image that reflects the fact that bridging loans... bridge the gap between selling your home and acquiring a mortgage. I have trawled through about twenty five pages and the best I have come up with is a jigsaw puzzle with a piece missing.
The lack of inspiration I was experiencing lead me to the realisation that I (and I guess many others) have become too reliant on search boxes providing the answers. We have forgotten to use our inner creativity to conceptually dream up our perfect image and then to source the elements (images, graphics) needed to recreate them. It's an irony that the introduction of tools that are supposed to make our jobs easier, are also the things that make our creative minds more lazy and our concepts more banal.
Well that's my rant for the day.
Photo credits: Nniud.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips